Distance from Burns Lake: 23.8 KM | Boat Launch: Yes | Campsite:: Yes
Francois Lake is located south of Burns Lake, and can be accessed by Highway 35. At 120 km (75 miles) long, it’s one of the largest, deepest, and purest lakes in British Columbia. Francois produces trophy class rainbow trout, kokanee, dolly varden, and char. A short free ferry ride crosses Francois Lake to Southbank providing access to Uncha, Takysie, Ootsa, and a host of other fishing hotspots.
Directions: From Burns Lake, head south on Hwy 35 for 23.8 km until you reach Francois Lake.
- Indian Bay Recreation Site
- Mcclure Pit Recreation SIte
- Government Point Recreation Site
- Colleymount Recreation Site
- Noralee East Recreation Site
- Noralee West Recreation Site
- Francois West Recreation Site